The aim and purpose of this free online Civil Service reviewer is to pass it in one take so we can include the following effective tips for you to finish and ace the exam. We already know the scope and coverage of the exam and the passing rate which is 80%. Getting 95 and above will be very impressive and that would surely be an excellent record. If you are aiming for that rate, honey you should really be remembering these tips:
Effective Tips in Passing the Civil Service Exam
- Take time to review or self-review days before the exam so you are well-prepared. Remember “Preparation could only take you so far….” Reviewing will also sharpen up your knowledge and will add confidence in passing the exam. It will also allow you to rehearse answering hard and unfamiliar questions. If you want a free reviewer, go here.
- Make sure you know your Testing Center already. Spend some time before the exact day to visit your Testing Center and Room Assignment so you will know where to go on the exam day. You can avoid being late too.
- Eat your favorite breakfast before going to the Testing Center. A satisfied tummy creates a healthy mind. Besides, you need enough energy in a half-day-exam. Believe me, it is not only time consuming, it is also energy consuming because it is a brain workout.
- Don’t be late. Come earlier like 40 minutes before the time of the exam. It will relax and prepare you well.
- Don’t forget to write your Examination Number and shade the appropriate circles corresponding to your complete Name. Just imagine if you have answered all the questions and you’re so sure to the moon and back you’re going to be a Career Service Professional so soon but you forgot your name. Too much excitement is not so good.
- Follow Instructions Carefully – yeah that includes listening to your instructor. Listen to what he/she will say. They will always tell you what to fill out and what not to fill out. They will also tell you what subject you will take and what time you need to finish on that subject.
- Don’t open the Test Booklet until the instructor told you so. Likewise, don’t return the Test Booklet until the instructor told you so.
- Shade the circles corresponding to your answers. Don’t overshade and don’t halfly shade for that matter. There may be excess numbers, if the time is nearly finished and there are still unanswered numbers, make sure you only shade until the last number of the last question. Some people shade all the items not knowing that this is excessive. You would end up failing.
- Follow specific direction and instruction in a given test.
- Never leave an item blank unless the given instruction directs you accordingly.
- Shade lightly and erase gently to avoid damaging the answer sheet. Sometimes we can’t avoid erasing something, we must erase as gentle as possible and shade our chosen answer.
- Make sure you have extra pencils and that they are already sharpened to avoid sharpening them again and again. Remember, time in the exam is vital.
- Avoid too much sharpened and pointed pencils because they might damage your answer sheet. It will be easier for you to shade a circle too if your pencil is not too pointed.
- Time is really pressuring so make sure you have done your Restroom rituals before the exam. Make sure you have all your pencils prepared. Don’t spend too much time on a hard question because time is really just enough.
- Again, never leave an item unanswered. Go back to those questions you skipped and choose the best reasonable and educated answer.
- Relax and enjoy the exam. Avoid panicking because it can only worsen things. If you relax and enjoy the exam, it will make you happy and it will condition your brain.
- Pray before and after the exam. It always does wonders!
- Don’t forget to read this post too:
Are you ready to review now? Go to our Free Online Reviewer below: